Tuesday, June 28, 2011

oh! hello there!

I may quite possibly be the worst blogger ever. Please do accept my apologies. I seem to be more absent than present.

I started my gig at Kohl's Corporate Photo Studio yesterday. Ahhh-mazing but stresssssssful as well {my main reason for ditching you}. I got to sit in on part of a shoot today and let me tell you, I was totally jazzed.


I can hardly believe this weekend is 4th of July! We're heading North with our families - can't wait to chill in my bathing suit & very little makeup, while catching up on a great read. Now, if only the weather will cooperate.

I'm off to make some home (cough, cough) made spaghetti for Mr. B. 

Whattup Wild Harvest Organic pre-made pasta sauce; sometimes that's as close to homemade as it gets. Hey, at least it's organic.

xo dolls.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job! I hope it will be less stressful in the coming weeks! :)
    Our favorite quick meal has been grilled pita pizzas - whole wheat pitas with organic pizza sauce, cheese, and whatever toppings - put on the grill until melty. Mmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete