Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday.

Monday always gets such a bad rep. I sort of feel bad for it. "Ohhh Monday, I hate Monday." Well, Monday; I'm here to stand up for you. To me, you're a chance to start over, a fresh beginning. Here are the top 10 things that made my Monday super...


1. Husband made the bed


2. I had a new playlist to listen to on the drive to work


3. The huge snowflakes that fell outside my window at work (I felt like I was in a snow globe!)


4. Noodles & Co. for dinner (Penne Rosa-you rock!)


5. Husband gladly offered to snow blow the driveway

{This post mentions husband a lot. He's the best.}


6. Pearl's welcome home greeting; so sweet.


7. The Bachelor & popcorn with husband tonight!


8. My heels that 'clicked' on the hardwood floor at work


9. Husband's after-work hug and compliment (he told me I looked professional...is that good or bad?)


10. Blackberry tea


I have an outdoor engagement shoot tomorrow - I'm uber-excited even thought it's supposed to be frigid!


What made your Monday worth smiling?

No comments:

Post a Comment