Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Simply Happy.

Have you ever had one of those days where everything made you feel happy? I did! Although, I must admit the first part of my day was a bit nerve-wracking. I had a meeting with my boss this afternoon and I couldn't concentrate on anything for the first few hours. All that nervousness was put to rest when she gave me something like a PROMOTION! Wahoo! My creative mind is jumping with joy! {If you didn't know, I'm a Graphic Designer at an advertising agency...www.designcraftadvertising.com}


Mama surprised me with these beautiful
pink & white congratulatory tulips!

My gal-pal headed back to Atlanta this evening (which didn't particularly make me happy). We had a great time during the few short days she was here. Milkshakes, Panera and a bit of shopping kept us occupied. She's a Sara/h as well, I spell it like that because I have an "h" and she does not. We still argue over the best spelling, what's your favorite? ;)

Miss Sara. I live vicariously through her. 


Tomorrow husband and I have a full day of house hunting. I would love to find a 1940's bungalow with white woodwork and little cubbies cut into the walls and  don't forget arched doorways. Is that too much for a girl to ask for? Perhaps my wish list is a bit too specific...

Goodnight dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment