Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A whirlwind weekend.

Whew! What a weekend filled with celebrations! My mama came home from Hawaii on Friday, so my sisters, Bobby and I took her to Uno's for dinner (yum yum). Saturday, we celebrated the Badgers win against Ohio State with a trip to Buffalo Wild Wings joined by Molly and Troy and Saturday evening, we celebrated Valentine's Day at Ruth's Chris!



Sunday was Dennis' birthday, so of course we celebrated again! My mama made "Popover Pancakes" for breakfast. Simply delish. {Recipe here}


Molly and I spent the afternoon decorating the dining room for Den's mini birthday party. Mama made chicken n' dumplings and a massive chocolate cake, To. Die. For.


Needless to say, this was the weekend of eating. I felt like a beached whale on Monday morning. Meh. Bobby and I had reservations at Tutto Pasta for Valentine's Day dinner (our second one. we like food.) However, after filling our tummy's to the tip-top with food all weekend, we decided a trip to good ol' Hyvee Grocery would be a much better and lighter choice for dinner. Mr. Bishop had his all time favorite, Orange Chicken and I had some tasty sushi. Dinner was followed by a mini grocery trip. Weird you might think, but I thought it was super romantic. 





The very best part of the weekend was my Vday present......

I GOT AN iPHONE! FINALLY! I NEVER, EVER, EVER THOUGHT I WOULD OWN ONE!

It's heaven. How can a stupid little phone do so many fabulous things?! I'm simply obsessed.

I'm totally jazzed for the outdoor engagement session I'm shooting today. Spring-like weather + a couple in love = perfection. I'll post a sneak peek tonight. 





No comments:

Post a Comment