Sunday, March 20, 2011

happy 25th, boss

{Happy 25th Birthday Krystle Kathleen!}

Last night my bestie and I celebrated her birthday.
We hit up our fav wine bar/bistro, Eno Vino.
{If you go, you must try their thai chicken pizza. delish}
Krystle and I go way back to elementary school. 
We have lots n' lots of silly memories.
Krystle: these words remind me of you:

BOSS BIA, chulolosum, silly n' billy, beavis n' butthead, Casey's pizza (5th grade parties), "WHATTUP...", dance lessons, pancheros burritos, 
McD's bathroom (or, any bathroom for that matter), Summer of '07, LIL' WAYNE,
Bossy, EEEEEEE, black bear&white bear, breastmilk.

I'm sure there are many more, but my brain is tired.

Happiest Birthday to you, my long lost womb sister.
Thanks for checking out the world before I arrived.
May all of your dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment