Wednesday, March 23, 2011

movin' on up!

Bobby and I are about to be the new kids on the block. That's right, we're Milwaukee bound. Husband got a splendid job offer at Johnson Controls. I must admit, I was a little bummed at first, I'll definitely miss being near my mama, but there's soooooooo many opportunities in a larger city! Plus, Milwaukee is the city that made Bobby & I fall in love again! So, if you live in the Milwaukee area and want to hang out with the new kids, come on over! (I think I'm jumping the gun on that one...we don't even have a house yet. Maybe we'll just come to your house? K. Cool.)


I've been working on this wedding invitation for my future-sister-in-law. It's not finished quite yet, but I'm pretty pleased with it thus far. Check it...


Thoughts? Please do share. But, please do not steal. 

xo,

s.

No comments:

Post a Comment